- High Quality Magnesium Hydroxide Powder
- USP Grade
- Other Ingredients: None
- Made In Japan
Supplement Facts For Magnesium Hydroxide Powder
- Serving Size 1000 Milligrams
- Servings Per Bag: 250g= 250 | 500g= 500
- Amount Per Serving: 1000mg
As a dietary supplement, take 1000 mg a day, or as directed by a physician or healthcare provider.
Magnesium Bicarbonate Instructions
- Chill a 1 liter bottle of carbonated water. The colder the better but not frozen.
- Measure out 1000mgs (a level 1/4 Teaspoon) of magnesium hydroxide
- Very gently remove bottle from fridge or freezer. The more you move the bottle around, the more carbonation will escape.
- Remove bottle cap and pour in magnesium hydroxide, quickly replace cap tightly.
- Shake the mixture for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Refrigerate or put the bottle in the freezer. 1 hour in the fridge or 30 minutes in the freezer, set a timer so you do not forget!
- Take bottle out and shake it again for 30 to 60 seconds. This makes sure that the maximum amount of reaction takes place. Place back in fridge for another hour. Water will turn from cloudy to clear.
- Experience the awesome powers of magnesium bicarbonate water!
- One ounce of bicarbonate water contains approximately 16mgs of super-absorbable magnesium. We like to add our magnesium bicarbonate to juices. Example, apple juice or orange juice.
- Start low and slow. One ounce at a time is a good place to start.
- Always keep refrigerated and cap on tight.
- No need to shake anymore. If there are flakes on the bottom leave them and do not drink as those flakes did not react. Next time, use a bit less magnesium hydroxide, or shake a bit harder and longer during the shaking process.
- Bottle should be good for about a week and then the magnesium starts settling out. We drink a bottle every two or three days.
- You can experiment and see if you are able to add more then 1000mgs of magnesium hydroxide to the bottle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.