Grass-Fed Lactoferrin Contains
- Iron-binding glycoprotein which is a single-chain protein containing 703 amino acids.
- Contains Apolactoferrin and balanced with Holo-Lactoferrin in a natural ratio. Not processed to isolate one form or another as this can damage/change the Lactoferrin.
- Made from fresh whole milk, not made from whey and not denatured.
- Sourced from Grass Fed cows in New Zealand.
Grass-Fed Lactoferrin Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 240mg (Approximately Four level .15 CC White Scoops)
- Servings Per Container: 41.6
- Total Number of Grams: 10g
- Sourced From New Zealand
- Other Ingredients: None
- Halal & Kosher certified
Amount Of Grass-Fed Lactoferrin Per Scoop
- Orange Scoop Small Side: Approximately 15mg with heaping scoop
- Orange Scoop Large Side: Approximately 30mg with heaping scoop
- White Scoop: Approximately 60mg with one level scoop
- *(We suggest using a scale which you can purchase by clicking here)
Ultra Pure Quality Grass-Fed Lactoferrin
- 100% Pure – No Additives, No Fillers, No Preservatives
- Bovine Cattle Grown Without Hormones & Pesticides – GMO Free – rBST & rBGH Free
- Antibiotic & Agricultural Residue Free
- 100% Freeze Dried – The Most Advanced Preserving Method
- Grass-Fed Bovine Lactoferrin
- BSE & TSE Free
- Allergen Free – No Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanut
Suggested Use For Grass-Fed Lactoferrin
Take 240mg a day with a meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
Suggestions below on how to ramp up dosage by starting very slowly:
– Week one: Take 15mg (one heaping scoop small side orange scoop)
– Week two: Take 30mg with a meal (one heaping scoop large side orange scoop)
-Week three: Take 60mg with a meal (one level scoop of white scoop)
-Week four: Take 120mg with a meal (two level scoops of white scoop)
-Week five: Take 240mg with a meal (four level scoops of white scoop)
(We suggest using a scale which you can purchase by clicking here)
*Or as directed by a healthcare provider.
**If at anytime detox symptoms get to strong immediately cut your dose in half. If after 2 or 3 days there is no relief from detox symptoms again cut your dose in half. Once things settle you can start to SLOWLY increase your intake again. Less is more, slow is better. If you are doing great on a dose, stay there for a while!
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.