Sun Fiber Overview
Sunfiber is a soluble fiber that may help improve both constipation and poor elimination, as well as diarrhea and loose stools. Not only does Sunfiber promote intestinal and colon health, aid in the transit of food through the intestines, and promote the absorption of essential minerals, it also helps control the glycemic index of foods, making it a great choice for anyone looking to support their overall health and wellness. Best of all, Sunfiber dissolves fast and clear in your favorite beverage, and won’t alter the taste or texture of your food. Try adding it to your recipes when cooking or baking, and start experiencing the benefits of this powerful fiber supplement today. We’re excited to showcase our latest additions to the store, with a special focus on liver health and promoting optimal bile and bowel movement. Effective and complete elimination is essential for this process, and that’s where Sunfiber comes in. We personally incorporate Sunfiber into our daily routine and have experienced remarkable improvements.
One Of The Best Forms Of Fiber
Sun Fiber is considered one of the best fiber supplements for several reasons:
- High Soluble Fiber Content: Sun Fiber contains a high concentration of soluble fiber, which has been shown to have numerous health benefits, including promoting regularity, reducing inflammation, and lowering cholesterol levels. Bile clings to soluble fiber and is then passed through for elimination. This process removes toxins from the body which is crucial for optimal health.
- Natural Ingredients: Sun Fiber is made from all-natural, plant-based ingredients, and is free from artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners. This makes it a healthier and more natural alternative to many other fiber supplements on the market.
- Gentle on the Digestive System: Sun Fiber is gentle on the digestive system and does not cause bloating or discomfort like some other fiber supplements can. This makes it more comfortable and easier to use on a daily basis.
- Easy to Use: Sun Fiber is easy to incorporate into your daily routine, as it can be added to food and drinks without altering their taste or texture.
There have been several studies that have investigated the health benefits of Sun Fiber. Here are a few examples:
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study published in the Journal of Nutrition found that Sun Fiber supplementation significantly improved bowel movements and reduced symptoms of constipation in adults with functional constipation compared to the placebo group. Source
- A study published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition found that Sun Fiber supplementation significantly reduced levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol in overweight adults compared to the control group. Source
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food found that Sun Fiber supplementation significantly reduced postprandial glucose levels (blood sugar after a meal) in healthy adults compared to the placebo group. Source
- A study published in the International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition found that Sun Fiber supplementation increased the growth of beneficial gut bacteria in healthy adults compared to the control group. Source
Serving Size: Approximately 1 scoop (7g)
Servings Per Container: 30 for 30 day supply, 90 for 90 day supply
Other ingredients: None
Amount per Serving:
Total Carbohydrate: 7g 3% of DV
Dietary Fiber: 6g 21% of DV
Total Sugars: 0g
Sunfiber Partially Hydrolyed Guar Gum 7g
As a dietary supplement, mix approximately 1 large scoop (7g) into 6-8 ounces of water or any non-carbonated beverage.
*To help you get started with Sunfiber, we provide a small white .15 CC scoop that’s taped to the outside of the packaging. It’s important to start slowly and let your body acclimate to the fiber, so we recommend taking 1 heaping small scoop once a day for the first 2 weeks, then 2 heaping small white scoops for the next 2 weeks. After the end of that 4-week period, you can switch to the larger scoop. To avoid any discomfort during the transition, we suggest starting with a quarter of the bigger scoop for 1 week, then increasing to half the next week, then 3/4 the week after, and finally the full scoop. It’s normal to experience increased gas and bloating during this transition stage. Remember, ramping up slowly is the best approach to help your body adjust to the added fiber.
*Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.