Grass Fed Lamb Thymus Gland Contains
- Thymopoietin – Regulates & Supports Immune Health
- Serum Thymic Factor – Regulates & Supports Immune Health
- Immunologically Active Proteins Shown To Stimulate Macrophages & Enhance Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity
- Proteins Found Exclusively In Thymus Tissue
“To a very large extent, the health of the thymus determines the health of the immune system. Individuals who get frequent infections or suffer from chronic infections typically have impaired thymus activity. Also, people affected with hay fever, allergies, migraine headaches, or rheumatoid arthritis usually have altered thymus function.
The thymus is responsible for many immune system functions, including the production of T lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell responsible for cell-mediated immunity (immune mechanisms not controlled or mediated by antibodies). Cell-mediated immunity is extremely important in the resistance to infection by mold-like bacteria, yeast (including Candida albicans), fungi, parasites, and viruses (including herpes simplex, Epstein-Barr, and viruses that cause hepatitis). If an individual is suffering from an infection from these organisms, it is a good indication that his or her cell-mediated immunity is not functioning up to par. Cell-mediated immunity is also critical in protecting against the development of autoimmune conditions and allergies.” 
Supplement Facts For Grass Fed Lamb Thymus Glandular
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Total Number Of Capsules: 120
- Amount Per Serving: Approximately 1400mg
- Manufactured In USA – Capsules Filled By “Life Giving Store”
- Other Ingredients: High Quality Beef Gelatin Capsules
Amount Per Capsule For Grass Fed Lamb Thymus
- Thymus (Ovine) Approximately 350mg
Ultra Pure Quality Grass Fed Lamb Thymus
- 100% Pure – No Additives, No Fillers
- 100% Freeze Dried – The Most Advanced Preserving Method Saving Precious Heat Sensitive Nutrients
- Non-Defatted – All Vital Nutrients, Enzymes, Naturally Occurring Hormones & Co-Factors Left Intact
- Lambs Grown Without Hormones & Pesticides – GMO Free
- 100% Grass-Fed and 100% Grass-Finished
- Allergen Free – No Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanut
Suggested Use For Grass Fed Lamb Thymus
4 Capsules a day or as directed by a healthcare provider.
*Starting with one pill a day for a couple days then working your way up to the suggested dose is the optimal way to do it. You will be putting an incredible amount of nutrients into your body. There can be an adjustment period as with any new food.
**For extra support the daily suggested dose can be doubled. Always start low and work your way up.
- Murray, Michael T., Joseph E. Pizzorno, and Lara Pizzorno. The encyclopedia of healing foods. Time Warner International, 2006. Print.
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
**Product packaging may differ from picture