Grass Fed Beef Thyroid – Natural Desiccated Thyroid – NDT
- Beef Thyroid Gland From New Zealand
- Natural Dessicated Thyroid – NDT
- 100% Grass Fed & 100% Grass Finished
- No Excipients – Nothing Added – 100% Pure
- Whole Natural Dessicated Thyroid Gland
- Nothing Removed – Non-Defatted
- All Essential Nutrients & Hormones Intact
- Supports Optimal Metabolic Functions
- Supports Mood
- Supports Immune Health
- Supports Well Being
- Supports Digestion
- Supports Sleep
- GMO Free
Grass Fed Beef Natural Desiccated Thyroid Contains
- Whole Gland Natural Desiccated Thyroid Glandular – NDT
- Naturally Occurring Vitamin B12
- Naturally Occurring Choline
- Naturally Occurring Folate
- Unique Peptides, Hormones, Proteins, Enzymes & Cofactors Found Only In Thyroid Tissue
Grass Fed Beef Natural Desiccated Thyroid Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 (One) level .15 CC scoop (scoop included)
- Servings Per Container: 166
- Total Amount: 5 Grams Of Pure Whole Gland Natural Desiccated Thyroid
- Amount Per Serving: Approximately 30mg
- Other Ingredients: None
Amount Of Grass Fed Beef Thyroid Per .15 CC Scoop (scoop included)**
- Whole Thyroid (Bovine) Approximately 30mg
Ultra Pure Quality Grass Fed Desiccated Beef Thyroid
- 100% Pure – No Additives, No Fillers
- 100% Freeze Dried – The Most Advanced Preserving Method Saving Precious Heat Sensitive Nutrients
- Non-Defatted – All Vital Nutrients, Enzymes, Naturally Occurring Hormones & Co-Factors Left Intact
- Beef Cattle Grown Without Hormones & Pesticides – GMO Free
- 100% Grass-Fed and 100% Grass-Finished
- Allergen Free – No Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanut
Suggested Use For Grass Fed Beef Natural Desiccated Thyroid
Take 1 to 4 level (not packed) scoops daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Preferably taken with a meal.
*It is prudent to get adequate magnesium and nutrition when consuming whole gland thyroid.
**Using the included scoop is a ballpark figure on measurement. For optimal usage we suggest using a milligram scale like we have available here: SCALE
Week 1 & 2 – 1 level scoop daily (doses should be split)
Week 3 & 4 – 2 level scoops daily (doses should be split)
Week 5 & 6 – 3 level scoops daily (doses should be split)
Week 7 & 8 – 4 level scoops daily (doses should be split)
If you experience too fast of a heart rate, heart palpitations, anxiety, body temperature is too high, fatigue or shaky feelings then you might have taken too much whole food desiccated thyroid. You must reduce the amount taken. Effects of over stimulation should resolve in a few hours. If it persists longer then 24 hours seek qualified health from a healthcare provider.
All sales of Grass Fed Beef Thyroid Glandular are final. No refunds will be issued. We will not be responsible for issues that you may encounter with the customs authorities in your country. It is your full responsibility to secure the products once they enter your country. Due to the numerous amount of countries and different laws for each one, it is your responsibility to be aware of your countries import policies along with customs fee, VAT, import fees and such.
If you are not OK with this policy then please do not order Whole Food Beef Natural Dessicated Thyroid Glandular from us. Thank you for understanding.
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
Brought my temperature up to normal in about 2 weeks after suffering for 6 years. Can’t wait to see the other results to come. Ordered my 2nd batch. Very thankful ❤️
As in most cases, the original sourced full spectrum source of any biological component is preferable. This seems to be the case with the Grass Fed Beef Thyroid. I've begum supplementing with this product in lieu of Synthroid with great results after three weeks. Anticipating continued good results.
I would love to give this a 5 star review. It seems to be working really well so far. I did find the number of servings in the container to be inaccurate, however. The package ran way short. Being budget-minded, I measured my servings very carefully, given the tiny scoop and the texture of the product. I will continue to purchase, as I believe in the value of the product. I opted to make capsules (size 3) for my doses. It would be great to see a capsule form for sale someday.
Hi Deanna, thank you for your feedback. We weigh our packages 3 times so it is not likely that the package was short. We also check our scales for calibration before any processing. The only true way to measure the NDT is to use a scale. Using a scoop is not an exact method but more of a ballpark measurement. When measuring with a scoop it needs to be level, and not packed. If you are packing it, and also taking a heaping scoop then you could be measuring twice as much as you think are getting, or even more. So that is why it would look like you are using it faster. For optimal measuring results, we suggest using a milligram scale like we offer at our store.