Grass Fed Beef Pancreas Contains
- Amylase – Pancreatic Enzyme Required To Break Down Carbohydrates
- Lipase – Pancreatic Enzyme Required To Break Down Fats
- Protease & Trypsin – Pancreatic Enzymes Required To Break Down Proteins
- Proteins Found Exclusively In Pancreas Tissue
“The body has several protective measures that prevent bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine. The first is digestive secretions. In particular, hydrochloric acid, bile, and pancreatic enzymes play a critical role in preventing significant numbers of bacteria from migrating up the small intestine. Deficiencies in any of these may promote bacterial overgrowth.” 
Supplement Facts For Grass Fed Beef Pancreas
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Total Number Of Capsules: 120
- Amount Per Serving: Approximately 1600mg
- Manufactured In USA – Capsules Filled By “Life Giving Store”
- Other Ingredients: High Quality Beef Gelatin Capsules
Amount Per Capsule For Grass Fed Beef Pancreas
- Pancreas (Bovine) Approximately 400mg
Ultra Pure Quality Grass Fed Beef Pancreas
- 100% Pure – No Additives, No Fillers
- 100% Freeze Dried – The Most Advanced Preserving Method Saving Precious Heat Sensitive Nutrients
- Non-Defatted – All Vital Nutrients, Enzymes, Naturally Occurring Hormones & Co-Factors Left Intact
- Beef Cattle Grown Without Hormones & Pesticides – GMO Free
- 100% Grass-Fed and 100% Grass-Finished
- Allergen Free – No Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanut
Suggested Use For Grass Fed Beef Pancreas
4 Capsules a day or as directed by a healthcare provider. Take with meal for optimal results.
*Starting with one pill a day for a couple days then working your way up to the suggested dose is the optimal way to do it. You will be putting an incredible amount of nutrients into your body. There can be an adjustment period as with any new food.
**For extra support the daily suggested dose can be doubled. Always start low and work your way up.
To learn more about our organ and gland supplements please click here.
To learn about “Re-Feeding Syndrome” click here
- Murray, Michael T., Joseph E. Pizzorno, and Lara Pizzorno. The encyclopedia of healing foods. Time Warner International, 2006. Print.
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.