Grass Fed Beef Natural Desiccated Thyroid Contains
- Whole Gland Natural Desiccated Thyroid Glandular – NDT
- Naturally Occurring Vitamin B12
- Naturally Occurring Choline
- Naturally Occurring Folate
- Unique Peptides, Hormones, Proteins, Enzymes & Cofactors Found Only In Thyroid Tissue
Grass Fed Beef Natural Desiccated Thyroid Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 (One) level very loosely packed .15 CC scoop (scoop included) *we suggest using a scale
- Servings Per Container: 233
- Total Amount: 7 Grams
- Amount Per Serving: Approximately 30mg
- Other Ingredients: Surrounding tissue and cartilage
- Manufactured in the USA
Amount Of Grass Fed Beef Thyroid Per .15 CC Scoop (scoop included)**
- Whole Thyroid (Bovine) Approximately 30mg
Ultra Pure Quality Grass Fed Desiccated Beef Thyroid
- 100% Pure – No Additives, No Fillers
- 100% Freeze Dried – The Most Advanced Preserving Method Saving Precious Heat Sensitive Nutrients
- Non-Defatted – All Vital Nutrients, Enzymes, Naturally Occurring Hormones & Co-Factors Left Intact
- Beef Cattle Grown Without Hormones & Pesticides – GMO Free
- 100% Grass-Fed and 100% Grass-Finished
- Allergen Free – No Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanut
Suggested Use For Grass Fed Beef Natural Desiccated Thyroid
Take 1 to 4 level (very loosely packed) scoop/scoops daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Preferably taken with a meal. Personally we like to let it sit under our tongue for a bit then chase with juice. You can put it in juice or take it straight down. You can mix it with food that is already cooked, never cook NDT.
*It is prudent to get adequate magnesium and nutrition when consuming whole gland thyroid.
**Using the included scoop is a ballpark figure on measurement. For optimal usage we suggest using a milligram scale like we have available here: SCALE
Week 1 & 2 – 1 level scoop daily (doses should be split) If desired outcome is not met, move to next step.
Week 3 & 4 – 2 level scoops daily (doses should be split) If desired outcome is not met, move to next step.
Week 5 & 6 – 3 level scoops daily (doses should be split) If desired outcome is not met, move to next step.
Week 7 & 8 – 4 level scoops daily (doses should be split) If desired outcome is not met, move to next step……
More is not always better. Less is more. Starting slow and low is best. We suggest to start with 1 scoop and wait two weeks to reevaluate.
Natural Dessicated Thyroid (NDT) Suggestion:
Please leave moisture absorber packet inside plastic pouch which contains the NDT. Always keep plastic pouch sealed tightly. Moisture absorber may discolor, this is normal and not an issue. Using this method will help keep your Life Giving Store NDT in pristine condition. NDT can be moved to a glass jar if preferred. Glass jar must be kept sealed from moisture and air, and in a dark, cool place. DO NOT PUT IN FRIDGE. Store in cool, dry, dark place.
If you experience too fast of a heart rate, heart palpitations, anxiety, body temperature is too high, fatigue or shaky feelings then you might have taken too much whole food desiccated thyroid. You must reduce the amount taken. Effects of over stimulation should resolve in a few hours. If it persists longer then 24 hours seek qualified health from a healthcare provider.
All sales of Grass Fed Beef Thyroid Glandular are final. No refunds will be issued. We will not be responsible for issues that you may encounter with the customs authorities in your country. It is your full responsibility to secure the products once they enter your country. Due to the numerous amount of countries and different laws for each one, it is your responsibility to be aware of your countries import policies along with customs fee, VAT, import fees and such.
If you are not OK with this policy then please do not order Whole Food Beef Natural Dessicated Thyroid Glandular. Thank you for understanding.
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.