- You cannot add "Grass Fed Beef Heart" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Grass Fed Beef Spleen
- Beef Spleen Organ From New Zealand
- 100% Grass Fed & 100% Grass Finished
- Supports Optimal Spleen Health (Like Supports Like)
- Optimizes Immune System
- Optimizes Digestive Health (commonly known in Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Combats Auto-Immunity
- GMO Free
Grass Fed Beef Spleen Contains
- Proteins, Enzymes & Peptides Found Only In The Spleen
- Tuftsin (unique peptide that supports immune health)
- Splenopentin (another unique peptide that supports immune health)
- Proteins that stimulate Macrophages
- Proteins that enhance Natural Killer Cell Activity
- Alkylglycerols that fight infectious diseases and powerfully boost the immune system
Supplement Facts For Grass Fed Beef Spleen
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Total Number Of Capsules: 120
- Amount Per Serving: Approximately 2000mg
- Manufactured In USA – Capsules Filled By “Life Giving Store”
- Other Ingredients: High Quality Beef Gelatin Capsules
Amount Per Capsule For Grass Fed Beef Spleen
- Whole Spleen (Bovine) Approximately 500mg
Ultra Pure Quality Grass Fed Beef Spleen
- 100% Pure – No Additives, No Fillers
- 100% Freeze Dried – The Most Advanced Preserving Method Saving Precious Heat Sensitive Nutrients
- Non-Defatted – All Vital Nutrients, Enzymes, Naturally Occurring Hormones & Co-Factors Left Intact
- Beef Cattle Grown Without Hormones & Pesticides – GMO Free
- 100% Grass-Fed and 100% Grass-Finished
- Allergen Free – No Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanut
Suggested Use For Grass Fed Beef Spleen
2 to 4 capsules a day with a meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
*Starting with one pill a day for a couple days then working your way up to the suggested dose is the optimal way to do it. You will be putting an incredible amount of nutrients into your body. There can be an adjustment period as with any new food.
**For extra support the daily suggested dose can be doubled. Always start low and work your way up.
*The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.